..

55 postcards a day:)

Dear all friends & sender,
Tuesday always makes my day full of sunshine:-), for it will never upsetting me while opening my mailbox. and yes it was today.., there were 55postcards for me inside the mailbox! thanks to Riccardo of Italy, Andzrej of Poland, Brian of England, Dr Biju of India, and many more sender which i got via postcrossing official. i cannot upload all postcards here.. will try to scan some of them soon. thanks once again to all of you:) i really appreciate it and the stamps are absolutely beautiful!!..

aah.. i love PostCrossing even more..:)

3 comments:

Gem from Airdrie February 25, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

55 postcards is just unbelievable, I am flabergasted, happy for you , but oh so envious. When I receive 5, 6 or 7 cards I think it is a good day. You must be doing something right to get so many . Had I known that so many were on the way, I would have made it 56.I will be checking your blog on a regular basis from now on.Take care, Glenn

caroline February 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

hi Gem from Calgary, thanks for your comment, most of them is from private trade,so..why dont we swap one postcard written and stamped? :-)

Gem from Airdrie February 25, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Sounds like a good plan to me, I'd love to swap a card with you. I can't seem to fiind your address anywhere on your blog, though.My name and address can be found on my blog, so you are one up on me. You can send it to my email if you want, found on my profile.

Visitor Since 01NOV2008

hit counter

..................

Something to Do
Something to Love
Something to Hope for


Carol PostCrossing Journey

...

...
A caged bird stands on a grave of dreams.. His shadow shouts on a nightmare scream.. His wings are clipped and his feet are tied..

...

...

...

...

Malaysia Time