..

another Surprise...William & Kate Postcard....!



i was deeply touched by the kindness of some stranger we meet in postcrossing.. this one comes from Thomas in Germany! he message me last month via postcrossing and offer to send me this beautiful postcard ( after reading my request on forum)..and today this awesome postcard arrived safely to my mailbox!..:)thank you so much for making my day, i hope can send you something back in return, so pls send me your address soon, thanks once again..:)..i'm smiling all day long today..! :D

0 comments:

Visitor Since 01NOV2008

hit counter

..................

Something to Do
Something to Love
Something to Hope for


Carol PostCrossing Journey

...

...
A caged bird stands on a grave of dreams.. His shadow shouts on a nightmare scream.. His wings are clipped and his feet are tied..

...

...

...

...

Malaysia Time