..

So... after a long time..

I have been unwell.. these few months and just had a Tumour Surgery last month. During this time, i received so many beautiful postcards but i'm very sorry i cannot mentioned them all here. i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who are so kind sending beautiful postcards to me, a postcards that never fails to cheering me up during my recovery process. I wish everyone a good health, and do take good care of yourself. Our body deserved our attentions..we never truly deserved our health until we have lost it..

Some beautiful Postcards!

BY-1336893

DE-3164986

DE-3188679

GB-559646

JP-540730

US-2896132

FR-393779

0 comments:

Visitor Since 01NOV2008

hit counter

..................

Something to Do
Something to Love
Something to Hope for


Carol PostCrossing Journey

...

...
A caged bird stands on a grave of dreams.. His shadow shouts on a nightmare scream.. His wings are clipped and his feet are tied..

...

...

...

...

Malaysia Time